Burgess Adult Cat Rich in Chicken with Duck 1.5kg
Burgess Adult Cat Rich in Chicken with Duck is an irresistibly delicious crunchy meal that cats will adore. It contains all the protein, vitamins, minerals and taurine to help keep your cat happy and healthy.
We have coated the kibbles with STAY-Clean TM which helps reduce plaque and tartar build-up on teeth. Dental issues in cats have been identified by vets as one of the main health issues. STAY-Clean TM is a specially formulated supplement that works with the saliva, naturally cleaning your cats’ teeth as they eat.
- High in protein for obligate carnivores
- Coated in STAY-Clean TM which helps maintain healthy teeth and gums
- With taurine for all round health
- Crunchy kibbles are tasty and help keep teeth clean
- Balanced blend of vitamins and minerals for healthy development
- Maize gluten which is good protein source to balance meat amino acids
- Natural antioxidants (tocopherol) to support the immune system
- No added artificial colours or preservatives
- Introduce Burgess rich in chicken to your cat by gradually mixing in the new food with the old over a period of 7-10 days until the new food completely replaces the old diet
- Always ensure you are monitoring your cats weight to ensure a healthy weight. Please see the body condition scoring chart here.
- Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your cat
- You should take treats into account when working out daily feeding requirements
Crude Protein 30% • Fat Content 11% • Crude Fibre 2% • Crude Ash 6%.
Poultry Meal (min 24%) • Maize • Rice • Wheat • Maize Gluten • Poultry Fat • Unmolassed Sugar Beet Pulp • Digest • Hydrolysed Poultry Powder • Fish Meal • Hipro Soya* • Yeast •Short Chain Fructo Oligosachharides• Potassium Chloride • Minerals • Stay – C50 700mg/kg • Salt.
- May Contain GM Materials
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E671) 2,000 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate)(3a700) 250 mg/kg • Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 20 mg/kg • Iodine (Calcium lodate anhydrous) (E2) 0.55 mg/kg • Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.33 mg/kg • Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate)(E1) 200 mg/kg • Managanese (Manganese Oxide) (E5) 24 mg/kg • Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (E6) 429 mg/kg• DL-Methionine 2,500 mg/kg. Vitamin C 315 mg/kg from (L-Ascorbic acid/Monophosphate Sodium Salt).
Plant and Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin 100 mg/kg.