Burgess Adult Rich in Scottish Salmon
Burgess Adult Rich in Scottish Salmon is a super tasty fishy feast that your cat will enjoy. It contains all the protein, vitamins, minerals and taurine to help keep your cat happy and healthy. We have coated the kibbles with STAY-Clean TM which helps reduce plaque and tartar build-up on teeth.
Dental issues in cats have been identified by vets as one of the main health issues. STAY-Clean TM is a specially formulated supplement that reacts with the saliva naturally cleaning your cats’ teeth as they eat.
- High in protein for obligate carnivores
- Coated in STAY-Clean TM which helps maintain healthy teeth and gums
- With taurine for all round health
- Crunchy kibbles are tasty and help keep teeth clean
- balanced blend of vitamins and minerals for healthy development
- Maize gluten which is a good protein source to balance meat amino acids
- Natural antioxidants (tocopherol) to support the immune system
- No added artificial colours or preservatives
Available Pack Sizes
Crude Protein 30% • Fat Content 12% • Crude Fibre 3% • Crude Ash 6%.
Rice • Salmon Pro (min 14%) • Poultry Meat Meal • Maize • Wheat • Fish Meal • Maize Gluten • Poultry Fat • Beet pulp • Chicken Liver Digest • Yeast • Salt • Potassium Chloride • Minerals • Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides • Limestone • Stay C50 700mg/kg.
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E671) 2,000 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 250 mg/kg • Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 20 mg/kg • Iodine (Calcium lodate anhydrous) (E2) 0.55 mg/kg • Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.33 mg/kg • Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate)(E1) 200 mg/kg • Managanese (Manganese Oxide) (E5) 24 mg/kg • Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (E6) 429 mg/kg • DL-Methionine 2500 mg/kg • Citamin C 315 mg/kg from Ascorbly Monophosphate Sodium Salt.
Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin 100 mg/kg.
- Introduce Burgess rich in Scottish salmon to your cat by gradually mixing in the new food with the old over a period of 7-10 days until the new food completely replaces the old diet
- Always ensure you are monitoring your cats weight to ensure a healthy weight. Please see the body condition scoring chart here.
- Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your cat
- You should take treats into account when working out daily feeding requirements