Burgess Kitten Rich in Chicken 1.5kg
- Introduce Burgess to your kitten by gradually mixing in the new food with the old over a period of 7-10 days until the new food completely replaces the old diet
- Always ensure you are monitoring your cats weight to ensure a healthy weight. Please see the body condition scoring chart here.
- Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your cat
- You should take treats into account when working out daily feeding requirements
Burgess Kitten Rich in Chicken
We know that the needs of kittens are special and that these little fluff balls need a great deal of care as their bodies develop. That is why we have created Burgess Kitten rich in Chicken, an especially delicious food to nurture all kittens and growing cats.Burgess Kitten is also ideal for providing extra nutrients to pregnant cats in the last 3 – 4 weeks of pregnancy and whilst nursing. It also makes weaning easier as the kittens will naturally start to try their mother’s food.
- High in protein for developing muscles
- Fortified with calcium for your kitten’s growing bones and teeth
- With taurine for all round health
- Smaller nuggets specially created for smaller mouth and teeth
- Balanced blend of vitamins and minerals for healthy development
- Natural antioxidants (tocopherol) to support developing immune systems
- Maize gluten which is a good protein source to balance meat amino acids
- Prebiotics for healthy digestion
- No added artificial colours or preservatives
Available Pack Size
Crude Protein 32% • Fat Content 16% • Crude Fibre 1.5% • Crude Ash 6.5%.
Poultry Meat Meal (min 14%) • Rice (min 14%) • Maize • Wheat • Poultry Fat • Maize Gluten • Unmolassed Sugar Beet Pulp (3%) • Hydrolysed Poultry Powder • Digest • Yeast • Provisoy • Fish Meal • Egg (1%) • Short Chain Fructo Oligosachharides (0.4%) • Potassium Chloride • High Nucleotide Yeast (0.12%) • Salt.
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E671) 2,000 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate)(3a700) 250 mg/kg • Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid monophosphate) 70 mg/kg • Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 20 mg/kg • Iodine (Calcium lodate anhydrous) (E2) 0.55 mg/kg • Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.33 mg/kg • Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate)(E1) 200 mg/kg • Managanese (Manganese Oxide) (E5) 24 mg/kg • Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (E6) 428 mg/kg • Taurine 1,500 mg/kg • Methionine 2,500 mg/kg.
Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin 100 mg/kg.