Why a Neutered cat food? Whilst neutering has many positive benefits, it does mean that your kitten or cat’s needs can change. Neutered cats can be more at risk of developing urinary tract infections. They are also more likely to stay closer to home or spend more time in their home resulting in a higher chance of weight gain and hairballs. A specialised diet helps to support all of these additional needs. Why Burgess Neutered cat? Our advanced high protein recipe contains the essential nutrients and vitamins that your neutered cat needs to help them stay healthy and content. We recommend your neutered cat should be fed an adapted diet:
- High in protein – tasty and digestible meat protein helps to maintain lean muscle mass
- Weight management – includes ‘L-carnitine’ to help maintain a healthy weight
- Urinary tract health – formulated to support a healthy urinary system
- Dental health – we use a specialist ingredient to help teeth and gum health
- Reduces hairballs – fibre helps prevent hairballs
- Stool odour – yucca extract helps to reduce litter tray odours and helps with stool formation
Crude Protein 37.9%, Crude Fat 10.0%, Crude Ash 9%, Crude Fibre 3.35%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.2%.