- Developed by Veterinary Surgeon John Burns
- Grain-free, gluten free and dairy free
- Contains the nutrient-rich buckwheat
- Contains vitamins which support all-round health
Potato (46%), Buckwheat (27%), Turkey Meal (20%), Turkey Fat, Seaweed, Minerals.
Crude Protein 18.5%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 7%, Copper 18mg/kg, Sodium 0.18%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.85%, Magnesium 0.12%, Potassium 0.5%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.21%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.22%.
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 25000IU, Vitamin D3 2000IU, Vitamin E 100IU, Taurine 1000mg; Trace Elements: Copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 12mg, Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1mg, Manganese (manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 20mg, Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 50mg/kg, Selenium (3b8.11, Selenised yeast inactivated) 0.2mg.
Antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
The starting point for calculating feeding amounts:
- Adult : 10g per 1kg of body weight per day
- Senior : 8g per 1kg of body weight per day